What are you going to do?
- You develop (technical) concepts for both internal and external use;
- You work on challenging projects with different teams and developers;
- You take the technology at steps further by inspiring, initiating and developing; • You work on the company and ensure the quality of our work;
- Close cooperation and giving each other feedback continuously improves our team. Every day you learn all kinds of aspects about leasing because you are in full contact with all kinds of departments. You are a front-end developer with:
- Job Description:
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience in developing full-fledged web applications in a mature frontend framework such as React, VueJS or Angular 2;
- True love for HTML5 and (S) CSS; • Experience in NodeJS, SSR and Kubernetes / Docker only makes us happier;
- Experience of and are critical of testing your Front-end code;
- A fresh look at Flow or Webpack;
- An urge to learn more and is always open to new developments;
- Knowledge of APIs and JSON and are not afraid to learn from Symfony and PHP;
- The urge to say that performance, accessibility and search engine friendliness are essential; • a strong sense of responsibility and not only focus on your own field;
- Experience working in a Scrum team and Scrum tools such as Jira, Bitbucket and Confluence. • experience within the lease industry is an advantage.