We are looking for a brand person interested in Technology domain. The company is providing software services, solutions and products across 30 countries from its 17 on-ground presence in Europe, US, Middle east, Africa and Asia. The group has substantial dominance in 8 most disruptive segments including Automotive, Logistics, Cyber Security, Business transformation and Marketing Tech.
The brand person with hands-on experience in planning, creating, implementation and reporting will be part of the Marcom team, which is a full-fledged brand communication solution provider to the corporate group, its businesses and strategic initiatives.
Key responsibilities include
- Ecosystem understanding given vertical or Business Unit
- Monitoring market performance and current branding trends through different mediums
- Implementation of internal tools to drive improvement with market focused plans
- Participating in brand plan and strategy focusing on Geographical requirement, targeted customers and ensuing all branding aspects and activities of the Unit is aligned with the ethos and goals of the brand
- Helping the team to develop and implement annual brand plans to meet KPIs for business unit growth, profitability and success
- Analyze the brand requirement and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or work on improvements
- Bestowing creative ideas of branding and driving the whole marketing plan
- To develop and strengthen the brand promise with an integrated communication plan
- Content Development and complete media approach with the help of Digital Platform
- Improving visibility using different social media and PR strategy and regularly improving or adding values in social media plan
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT:
- Working with cross-functional teams: Sales & Global marketing, Marketing & Communication, Presales team for understanding on brand creation requirement and further plan
- Closely working & coordinating with agencies in conceptualizing & developing brand communication