The ideal candidate will collaborate with the Autofacets team and will facilitate the sales. Sales professionals, with a Software sales experience of about 5-7 years, and a hands-on experience in generation of leads and new business opportunities.
Connected cars, autonomous driving, personalized car assistant, vehicle tracking, biometric vehicle access, HUD, active health monitoring, 3D printing of parts and more to come? The automotive eco system is changing rapidly and information technology is a disruptive enabler in bringing this change at an accelerated pace to the marketplace.
Are you crazy about cars and information technology? Are you a blend of a talkative personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mind-set and approach? Then we have the right challenge for you as Business Development Manager Automotive @ Autofacets France
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities.
• Develop and manage sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking and facilitating successful closures.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside the existing or traditional client base through market and account research, cold callings, sales events, networking, vendor events and other programs.
• Ongoing client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is maximized and customer delight is maintained on a long term basis.
• Lead various work groups through strong communication and management skills.
• Monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
• A Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferable in Automotive Technology/Engineering.
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• You are a hunter with passion for sales, revenue growth and new business opportunities.
• Knowledge of ICT concepts, strategies, methodologies is a plus.
• Experience with creating and executing a sales plan.
• Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
• Sales-driven, analytical, creative and result-oriented.
• Ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.
• French native speaker, fluent in English
A great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast growing organization. There is opportunity for personal growth and an international career development. You will be part of our AutoFacets team; a tight-knit group of international colleagues with great atmosphere and good team spirit, all working together towards common objectives and goals. You will receive a competitive salary package with bonus potential.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com
ABOUT Group: NINtec Group, established in 1997, is a global information technology services, solutions and product engineering company with more than 1400 brilliant professionals serving customers across 30 countries in 5 continents. With its well appreciated GLOCAL (Global+Local) customer approach, NINtec is leading global markets from our head office in The Netherlands.
Our areas of expertise are: Automotive, Transport & Logistics, Healthcare, Publishing, Media & Entertainment, Gaming, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing & Engineering, Retail, Software Product Houses and Independent Software Vendors.
AutoFacets – www.autofacets.com
Our strategic business unit for Automotive is AutoFacets. This unit is focused on building cutting-edge solutions globally for the Automotive industry and well-poised equipped to deliver solutions to techno-functional business challenges in the areas of IoT, Big Data, AI, Machine Learning, AR and Cloud. We have right mix of domain knowledge, experience and IT expertise which we leverage to support the core business processes of our customers at strategic, tactical and operational levels.
Maria Montessorilaan 5, 2719
DB Zoetermeer, The Netherlands