Work Location : Netherlands
The pace of change in automotive is accelerating. Markets have evolved from manufacturers and service providers largely defining what types of vehicles to produce and market into entirely new forms focused on driver experience. Consumers, clients and colleagues are becoming active participants rather than passive recipients.
Are you passionate about automotive and information technology? Are you a blend of outgoing personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mind-set and approach? Then we have the right challenge for you as a Business Manager (Automotive) @ AutoFacets
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The ideal candidate has experience in creating and nurturing IT Services partnerships, a growth mind-set to learn and apply market differentiating technology, deep industry knowledge to identify pain points and the relationships needed to shape those points of view.
- It is a senior leader position with both the C-level network and business acumen required to identify, develop and close meaningful transformational partnerships with the leading organizations in Automotive industry.
- Should be experts at client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is optimised and customer delight is maintained consistently.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferable in Automotive Technology/Engineering.
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role.
- You are a hunter with passion for sales, revenue growth and new business opportunities.
- Knowledge of ICT concepts, strategies, methodologies and strong market network.
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan.