Work Location : Germany
Trend observer which influence the efficiency and effectiveness in the logistics value chain. You know how ‘always on’, IOT with connected systems, Big Data, Artificial intelligence and machine learning have an effect on data exchange and analytics. Have understanding how digital transformation will impact the end-to-end supply chain in transport & logistics and connect key stakeholders in the value chain through the use of innovative information technology. A blend of an extrovert personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mindset and approach.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Taking ownership for assigned geo-market area: DACH
- Managing a growing team of DACH sales executives.
- Guiding the sales business analysts who generate market research and analyze competitors.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets
- Main responsibility is expanding our existing customer base, build and manage a robust pipeline of new sales opportunities in the DACH region.
- Follow up on leads and convert them into opportunities.
- Visit both existing customers and prospects and participate at international exhibitions
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree, preferable in a Technical and/or Logistics area.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar international head of sales role.
- Proven c-level sales experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Experience with offshoring, WMS and NVOCC solutions (FCL & LCL).
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Sales-driven, analytical, creative and result-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.
- Preferably based in Germany.
- German native speaker, fluent in English, other languages are a plus.