Work Location : Sweden
Advanced information technology is one of the key disruptive enablers in bringing this change at an accelerated pace to the marketplace.
Are you keen on major trends that will influence the efficiency and effectiveness in collaboration and are key to stakeholders?
Are you that unique person that understands how digital transformation will impact and connect key stakeholders in the value chain through the use of innovative information technology?
Are you a blend of an extrovert personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mindset and approach?
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities. Develop and manage sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking and facilitating successful closures.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside the existing or traditional client base through market and account research, cold callings, sales events, networking, vendor events and other programs.
- Ongoing client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is maximized and customer delight is maintained on a long term basis.
- Lead various work groups through strong communication and management skills.
- Monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- A Bachelors preferable in Engineering or Master’s degree
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role
- You are a hunter with passion for sales, revenue growth and new business opportunities.
- Experience with creating and executing a sales plan.
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Sales-driven, analytical, creative and result-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.