Analyst – Managed Services
4-10 Years Years
- Manage AWS Infrastructure & Dedicated Server hosting on Centos / Virtualized infra using VMware ESXi Create build automation scripts using Ansible / Terraform for platform and infrastructure deployment on AWS / Linux / Windows Servers, Understanding of Docker Custom containers creating and management.
- Troubleshooting and management of server and complete supported infra updates.
- Should have a strong understanding of networking & routing concepts with demonstrated experience for the required tasks.
- Application deployment and management – Node, React, Angular with DB management of MS SQL, MySQL, MariaDB Clusters, High-performance large-scale DB.
- Good understanding of Caching platforms like Memcached and Redis and their deployment and configuration.
- Strong understanding of security protocols using iptables / firewalls / LFD-CFD / AWS Firewall Policy / Imperva.
- Centos & Alma Linux has to be very strong.
- Must understand in-depth networking, routing, and firewalls.
- Must have deployed complete infra end to end (server deployment to configuration to app setup)
- Must have strong understaffing of DNS and related facets.
- Must have worked with DB deployment in a cluster (MariaDB/ MySQL) configuration for application setup with NGINX, PM2.
- Must have used Ansible & Terraform for build & infra-automation.
|Job Category||Experienced Professionals, Sr. Technical, Technical|