Associate – Mergers & Acquisition
TGC Capital Partners – an M & A arm of Gateway Group is looking for Associate – Mergers and Acquisition
If you are looking for an exciting place to work in M&A domain, please take a look at the list of the qualification and job description below.
MBA or any equivalent qualification where 3-4 years of experience is around activities mentioned in roles and responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential targets in the market that fit the criteria finalized in M&A strategy.
- Curating the list of companies based on their financials on high level, their business details available on website/social media etc. Shortlisting the companies fitting the criteria.
- Contacting Targets to express interest in them. Coordination with Leadership team where targets show the interest in moving forward.
- Setting up Data Room, exchange of information, liase with Legal, due diligence team.
- Work as integral part of M & A team, and responsible for end-to-end coordination till the deal is closed and integration process starts.
|Job Category||Experienced Professionals|