Asst. Manager – Travel Desk & Hospitality Management
We are looking for Travel Desk Professionals who eager to work for our Company
1. Manage End to End Domestic Travel Consulting Management as per Company SOP
2. Manager End to end Guest House of the company Occupancy & Hospitality Mgmt.
3. Negotiate on best rates through vendors every time there is a travel occurrence
4. Communicate with the person traveling regularly to keep them updated on logistics
5. Manage emergency changes/cancellations in a professional and calm manner
6. Handle all incoming travel requests and the processes that follow after.
7. Travel desk Back-office work Management (All documentation) as per Co. SOP
1. Knowledge of bulk booking software and technologies like IATA, Amadeus Must.
2. Awareness about international travel regulations, customs, embassy and currencies
3. A degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business or relevant field
4. Excellent command of English, written and spoken.
5. International travel exposure would be preferred.
|Job Category||Mid Level Support, Non Technical, Sr. Support|