5 + Years
The Gateway Corp
Mid Level Support
- Digital campaign management, brand positioning, content marketing
- SEO, (with organic and inorganic both), go getter, enthusiastic
- Must have great communication skills
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaign
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Handling multiple brands
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
|Job Category||Mid Level Support|