The Business Acquisition is typically responsible for identifying, evaluating, and executing strategic opportunities for a company to acquire other businesses. The professional responsible for business acquisition plays a crucial role in the growth and expansion strategy of the organization
- Generate leads through various channels, including social media outreach, email campaigns, and cold-calling.
- Communicate Gateway’s services features and benefits effectively to prospects and customers.
- Qualify prospects by understanding their needs and identifying their decision-making process and pass on the same to sales team.
- Must be technically savvy (fair understanding of IT industry, typical services, client expectations, how deals are structured).
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to achieve team targets and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field.
- 6months to 1 year of relevant experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and grow.
Familiarity with sales processes and techniques, including prospecting, lead generation, and closing deals.
|Job Category||Non Technical|