The key purpose of this role is to generate new sales leads and nurture them and create opportunities for the business and make a direct contribution to the financial growth of the organization and self.
Qualification: Engineering-Graduate/Postgraduate with MBA in Marketing/Sales/Finance/IT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively drive new business by engaging with leads and prospects.
- Identifying prospects and contacting them via outreach campaigns (emails, social media and/or calls) to build the sales pipeline.
- Leading introduction calls, delivering client materials, and explaining technical concepts in simple terms.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favorable outcomes.
- Building and owning pipeline generation activities.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate inbound demand.
- Managing pipeline through CRM.
- Opening New Logos/Hunter.
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting/demand creation, deal pursuit / management and deal/contract closure.
- Be the face of Gateway Digital in the market and help position Gateway Digital as a trusted technology service provider within the customer executives.
- Understand the business problems /opportunities our clients / prospects are trying to address.
- Leverage the Gateway Group’s ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and product lines to develop solutions that address the client’s business problems.
- Build and manage relationships with new logos and Advisors.
- Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers.
- Pricing negotiations – support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Manage the relationship with the clients post contract closure to ensure that relationship remains on track.
- Hitting Sales Targets.
|Job Category||Non Technical|