Business Development Executive/Manager
3 to 6 Years
Mid Level Business
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Identifying potential companies to be contacted and extracting the relevant information of the same.
- Identify prospects’ needs and their business drives. Explain value proposition of our services.
- Maintain the database to ensure regular contact with leads/prospects.
- Probing and identifying need areas and mapping them with our services offerings.
- Discussing the potential of a business co-operation and closing order/taking appointments for personal meeting.
- Identifying and approach right person in potential companies
- Research on specific region.
- Research on specific cities. Data extraction, verification & validation.
- Preparation of sales collaterals.
- Experience of 3 to 6 years
- Have a strong network, also on social media.
- Calling experience/Front line sales
- Good spoken neutral English language.
- Negotiation capabilities is a must.
- Degree in business management and related fields.
|Job Category||Mid Level Business|