Business Development Manager – DACH
The Gateway Group of Companies is a privately held global enterprise, headquartered in India and The Netherlands. The Group operates across 15 countries. Over the last 26 years of Technology excellence, the Group has etched an enviable record of 80% + client retention, in some of the most complex, non-English speaking markets, where we ensure that technology remains at the forefront of our clients’ business to achieve strategic differential advantage over their competition.
Visit https://www.thegatewaycorp.com for more information.
What will you do?
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities to expand our Technology services and Solutions offerings in the DACH region.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Opening New Logos
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting/demand creation, deal pursuit/management and deal/contract closure
- Be the face of Gateway Group in the market and help position Gateway Group as a trusted technology service provider within the customer executives
- Pricing negotiations – support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals
- Manage the relationship with the clients post contract closure to ensure that relationship remains on track
- Meet Sales Targets
- Reports to the Sales Lead DACH
- 10+ years of professional services sales experience
- History of Selling software services, solutions, products etc
- Track-record of successfully bringing new accounts particularly in DACH market
- Must be well networked and have dealt/interacted successfully with executives/CxOs of organizations
- Business level fluency in English & German
- The job entails travel within the DACH region and some travel within EU
|Job Category||Non Technical|