Business Manager – DiLX
We are looking for an experienced Benelux Sales Executive/ Business Manager for our DiLX company in Zoetermeer. In this position you can also regularly work from home in a healthy balance with presence at prospects and at the office.
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO WORK?
DiLX B.V. has built up a strong brand reputation and proven track record in logistics and focused on supply chain management, transportation, freight forwarding, container management and warehousing. They focus on optimizing logistics processes in distribution and manufacturing (shippers). They provide Supply Chain Management Applications and Logistics Software. These products and services in digital transformation strengthen the market position of its customers. Due to DiLX successes, we are currently experiencing strong growth. Are you growing along?
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
DiLX – a subsidiary of the Gateway Group – is looking for a Sales Executive Benelux / Business Manager (type sales hunter and door opener). With your functional and IT experience in logistics and supply chain management you are the ideal discussion partner. You excel in recognizing the wishes and needs of the customer (discovering the pain) and you know how to translate these into an applied range of our SaaS software and services solutions.
WHAT ARE YOU OFFERED?
- A challenging position where you can fully develop and grow;
- You work with prospects and you grow with the valued innovative software solutions and services.
- An introduction and ‘on the job’ training where necessary to get to know the company and IT solutions.
- Market-based pension scheme.
- A comfortable company car.
- A nice office.
- Great colleagues.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF YOU?
- Academic work and thinking level with at least five (5) years of experience in the mentioned skills and industry.
- A demonstrably successful sales track record;
- Preferably an excellent relevant network;
- You Should have the necessary relevant knowledge and experience in these markets;
- Excellent oral and written skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English is a must;
- Knowledge of the German language is an advantage;
- You can perform in a team, but you also achieve your success individually;
- You like “freedom” and you have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Internationally oriented.
|Job Category||Mid Level Business, Non Technical|