CTO / Consulting Manager
About Gateway Digital Sweden AB
Gateway Digital Sweden is part of the Gateway Group. Our mission is to help our clients to win in the markets they operate in, by creating insight-based business models through consulting, modernization, and digital touch points. We are an IT and Digital Transformation partner, encouraging businesses to become more intuitive and agile through technology transformation. Visit www.gatewaydigital.se for more information
We are looking for a CTO and Consulting Manager to join our Sweden Team.
Technology is your forte and over the years you have been leading IT projects and programs, managing client deliveries and building successful consulting teams. If you are ready to join a rapidly growing team, to strengthen your client interfacing and managing skills and mantling the role of CTO and Consulting Manager for our Swedish business and consulting team and to have fun going on a fantastic ride while doing it, we want to talk to you.
Your mission will be to drive our client success and technology development and be responsible to build and manage our consultants and technology team based in Sweden in great collaboration with the larger Gateway Group and represent our portfolio of brands, services and solutions for Sweden.
You will have your base in our Stockholm office, but you prefer to meet clients and our consultants face to face. Travel Intra Sweden and some International travel is there on occasion. Besides being a part of the Sweden team, you will also be a part of a global team. Your key responsibilities, after introductions, will be;
- Client Delivery & Success for Sweden
- Strengthen and grow the Consulting team
- Connect and build relationships with key technology decision-makers
- Works to understand customer’s demands, plan how to meet these demands, and generate sales for the company as a result in collaboration with VP Sales & Client Success and respective Business Manager.
- Program management. Coordinating multiple projects and reconciling the interdependencies among them. Normally it includes
- Daily program management throughout the program lifecycle
- Define the program governance
- Plan the overall program and monitor the progress
- Manage the program’s budget
- Manage risks and issues and take corrective measurements
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies
- Manage and utilize resources across projects
- Manage stakeholders’ communication
- Align deliverables to the program’s outcome
- Manage the main program documents
- Providing strategic guidance to the company’s project managers and consultants
- Facilitating communication among a program’s cross-functional team
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the business by taking on the responsibilities of customer relations, getting a grasp on the target market, technology, and helping deliver IT projects to clients
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience
- Trusted advisor – Find and define new digital projects for even more client success
- Support the sales team in client meetings (existing and new).
Our ideal candidate will be a tech profile preferably with leadership, program management, consultancy bundled with commercial experience.
Natural traits are.
- High activity level
- Team oriented with strong leadership acumen
- Technology savvy
- Uses a variety of tools and techniques
- Project Management
- Is rejection proof
- Isn’t intimidated by decision-makers
- Consistently maintains a network of contacts
- Learning mode is always on
- Consultative approach – can guide and advise our clients as well as our consultants, project managers and Delivery leads locally as well as globally
We think that you have at least 10 years of experience from IT industry. You are fluent in Swedish and English.
|Job Category||Sr. Business|