Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a customer success manager who can provide ongoing support to our clients and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships, implementing new programs that will increase your business’ revenue potentials and minimize churn rates.
A Customer Success Manager’s responsibilities include supporting customers as they transition from sales prospects, building close relationships that often last beyond any one project or job-order lasting process ownership with the business itself.
Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are an active account with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
We are hiring for Customer Success Manager for our Automotive Brand – Autofacets (www.autofacets.com)
- Establish clear client retention goals
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Promote the value of the product
- Upsell services and products with the brand image
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
Requirement and Skills
- Proven work experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience in managing a diverse group and training each according to company standards
- A communications or marketing degree is preferred
A great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast-growing organization. There is opportunity for personal growth and an international career development. You will be part of our AutoFacets team; a tight-knit group of international colleagues with great atmosphere and good team spirit, all working together towards common objectives and goals. You will receive a competitive salary package with bonus potential.
|Job Category||Non Technical|