Digital Marketing Strategist
We are looking for a passionate digital marketing professional to join our growing marketing team.
Qualifications and Skills:
- MBA (Marketing) OR related fields with required experience.
- Proficiency in English Language – Reading, Writing and Communications.
- Comfortable in Presentation
- Social Media Marketing
- Thorough with SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideate and contribute to digital marketing strategy with digital marketing team.
- Carry out detail market research to understand target audience from a geography in terms of digital behavior, channels and other insights to support digital strategy.
- Drive organic traffic by using best practices and techniques with SEO (Search Engine Optimization) – on page and off page optimization.
- Co-develop with brand manager for email marketing campaigns, execute, monitor and measure them on regular basis to drive and maintain a growing existing list of subscribers.
- Craft marketing campaigns along with brand manager to drive our outreach in a specific industry or geographical market to generate marketing leads.
- Work with content writer to make impact on Videos which will generate attention and ensure they are optimized as per the best practice.
- Collaborate with content writer to ensure that social media channels are utilized to generate engagement and able to influence targeted audience.
- Co-work with teams on marketing assets & others items to create original Whitepaper, Infographics, Article, POVs, blog posts, success stories, case studies, videos etc.
- Configure Google analytics, social analytics and other basic tools to capture metrics from multiple digital sources.
- Develop digital marketing dashboard to measure the overall digital marketing projects which includes insights and inferences for marketing team.
|Job Category||Non Technical|