Manager – Business Development
8 to 12 Years
Are you crazy about cars and information technology? Are you a blend of a talkative personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mindset, and an approach? Then we have the right challenge for you as Business Development Manager @AutoDAP
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities. Develop and manage sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking, and facilitating successful closures.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face-to-face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside the existing or traditional client base through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events, and other programs.
- Ongoing client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is maximized and customer delight is maintained on a long-term basis.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- A Bachelors(Engineering) or Master’s degree.
- At least 8 to 12 years experience in a similar role
- You are a hunter with a passion for sales, revenue growth, and new business opportunities.
- Knowledge of ICT concepts, strategies, methodologies is a plus
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Sales-driven, analytical, creative, and result-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.
WE OFFER A great working environment in a dynamic, international, and fast-growing organization. There is an opportunity for personal growth and international career development. You will be part of our AutoFacets team; a tight-knit group of international colleagues with a great atmosphere and good team spirit, all working together towards common objectives and goals. You will receive a competitive salary package with bonus potential.
|Job Category||Sr. Business|