- Develop, maintain and improve the functionalities of the e-Commerce site, Web and mobile applications (internal and external), with significant traffic and load issues.
- Carry out unit tests, technical and functional recipes, load tests.
- Collect the functional needs raised by the team, translate them into technical solutions and write the technical specifications.
- Participate in the evolution of the architecture of applications and systems.
- You have a successful experience of at least 5 years in e-commerce development and solid technical knowledge.
- You are technically proficient in:
- PHP (version 7), SQL databases (MySQL, SQL Server). Knowledge of NoSQL (CouchDB) is a plus
- Frameworks: Laminas (Zend Framework)
- CMS: Magento 1, Drupal 6
- The versioning tool: GIT
- Web-services: REST and SOAP. Knowledge of Laminas API Tools is a real plus.
- Integration of graphic models
- Your code is clean, efficient, well commented and you apply simple solutions, resulting from the best design-patterns and personal and / or community knowledge.
- Autonomous, curious and resourceful, you have a good sense of service and appreciate contact with users.
- Endowed with organizational and analytical skills, very responsive, you provide clear summaries and meet deadlines.
- Hardworking and energetic, you are ready to invest yourself fully.
- Fluency in English