Manager – Business Development
DiLX is an end-to-end Logistics Innovation partner for Supply Chain Industry.
DiLX offers Digital Supply Chain Solutions via a Consulting-led approach, SaaS-based frameworks and bolt-on solutions, Digital Engineering Services and World-class 24/7 Support.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in the Supply Chain and Logistics sector by offering Digital Supply Chain Solutions via a Consulting-led approach, SaaS-based frameworks, Bolt-on Solutions, Digital Engineering Services, etc. He/She will also work to maintain and grow existing client relationships to ensure continued business and customer satisfaction.
1. Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the sector related to supply chain and logistics
2. Develop and implement sales strategies and plans to achieve revenue targets
3. Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing clients
4. Manage the sales cycle from lead generation to contract signing
5. Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and competitor activities
6. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of projects and services
7. Attend industry events, conferences, and seminars to stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in supply chain and logistics
8. Prepare and deliver presentations and proposals to potential and existing
9. Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients
10. Provide regular reports and updates to senior management on sales activities and revenue targets
1. At least a Bachelors (Engineering) or master’s degree.
2. 5+ years of experience in business development, sales, or account management in the IT services industry related to supply chain and logistics
3. Strong knowledge of IT services and solutions related to supply chain and logistics, including supply chain visibility, logistics optimization, and inventory management
4. Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
5. Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
6. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software
8. Open to travel onsite as and when needed for client meetings and attending industry related events
|Job Category||Non Technical|