Manager – Corporate Compliance & Due Diligence
We are looking forward to an energetic professional having working exposure in the listing of companies in domestic and overseas stock exchanges and management of compliance requirements of listed entities. Financial analytical skills around the stock market will be an added advantage.
- Listing of global companies in their respective market/exchanges in Europe and North America
- Researching and understanding regulations of the different stock markets globally
- Liaison with intermediaries and exchange for listing requirements.
- After listing compliance management and Liasioning with the regulatory bodies and intermediaries.
- Knowledge of listing compliance with respect to the Indian stock exchange. Knowledge with respect to any other overseas stock exchange will be an added advantage.
- Capability to read and interpret legal documents and regulations.
- Right attitude, Eager to Learn.
|Job Category||Non Technical|