Senior Java Developer (AEM Exp. Preferred)
Ahmedabad, Baroda, Gandhinagar, Jaipur, Mumbai, Pune
2 - 8 Years
- Strong foundation in OOAD concepts like Interfaces, Abstract Classes, Loose Coupling and
- Good knowledge of software engineering best practices like readability, immutability,
commenting, exception handling and logging.
- Proficiency in working with Java 8 and above and their latest APIs. Java 8 exp is mandate.
- Proficiency in key Java packages and APIs like Collections, Generics, Threads, Lambda
functions, streaming and concurrency, memory management and garbage collection.
- Understanding of web application concepts like HTTP(S) lifecycle, session, servlets, filters
and design patterns for web development.
- Experience in building Web Applications using a web development framework like Spring
MVC / Boot, and knowledge of templating systems like JSP, Thymeleaf etc.
- Knowledge of using a SQL or NoSQL database, the associated query language and use of
- Hands on working knowledge of GIT and Maven for code check-in, branching, code review
and build processes.
- Knowledge of the importance and approach to writing unit test cases using tools like JUnit.
- Experience in working with AEM is preferred (Good to have)
- Develop user stories as per the provided business requirements, NFRs and technical design.
- Implementing unit test cases using JUnit or similar framework.
- Document the solution and guidelines for using the created technical components.
- Create proof of concepts to demonstrate feasibility of proposed solution.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and learn new technologies to stay at the forefront of
- Work closely with other stakeholders in the team and clients to develop world class solutions.
- B.Tech in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.