SharePoint Online Administrator
5+ years Years
The Gateway Corp
Mid Level Technical, Technical
Title: SharePoint Online Administrator
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint On-Premise, SharePoint personal sites, SharePoint Database usage, SharePoint Architecture, SharePoint Resource management, permissions Management.
- 5+ years’ experience as SharePoint Administrator in an organization with a highly utilized and complex SharePoint environment.
- Demonstrated experience in migrating, designing and configuring SharePoint Online sites and services.
- Respond to Incidents related to SharePoint, and support internal users to resolve issues.
- Recommend and Execute SharePoint improvements, enhancements, and new sites.
- Understanding of developing sites using Sharepoint so that basic modifications and maintenance can be carried out
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Attention to detail; works tasks to completion, taking full ownership of the outcome
Nice to Have (one or more of the below is nice to have, but not mandatory):
- Other Microsoft SaaS Solutions Management(O365, Dynamics, DevOps)
- Infrastructure Maintenance – VMWare, SAN, Networking Hardware, Patch Management, Change Management
- Azure infrastructure architecting, configuration, and maintenance
- Strong Information Security fundamentals
- Good understanding of redundant network architecture and high-availability configurations
- Database management (both SQL on prem, and Azure implementations)
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira Cloud
- SAN Management (Dell Equallogic, Drobo, DataDomain)
- Experience with service monitoring and messaging tools like Nagios, N-Able, PRTG, etc.
- Cisco Networking Experience or Certifications
- Intune Device Management and Windows Autopilot Enrollment
- AWS Experience
|Job Category||Mid Level Technical, Technical|