Solution Architect – Enterprise Security
Mid Level Technical
Role and Responsibilities –
• Attend pre-sales meetings with customers to understand their requirement, design and suggest G’Secure Labs’ offerings.
• Make technical presentations to prospective customers
• Serve as an interface between the customer and the Service Delivery team
Creating Project Plans with Milestones
• Make consistent contributions to the G’Secure Labs’ services offerings by adding, modifying
• Manage documentation or training tasks as required.
• Manage a team of L1 Technical Support Engineers
• Drive the team to deliver great customer satisfaction experiences to ensure retention of accounts.
• Perform testing of solutions along with troubleshooting techniques to identify and resolve issues.
• Perform root cause analysis of issues.
• Coordinate between internal team and OEM support mechanism.
• Domain expertise in Information Security products such as Endpoint Security, Firewall, DLP, Data Protection, SIEM, EDR etc.
• Experience in working closely with enterprise clients
• Experience in leading the services team
• Excellent Communications and presentations skills
|Job Category||Mid Level Technical|