Sr. Business Manager – DACH
DiLX is an end-to-end Logistics Innovation partner for Supply Chain Industry.
DiLX offers Digital Supply Chain Solutions via a Consulting-led approach, SaaS-based frameworks and bolt-on solutions, Digital Engineering Services and World-class 24/7 Support.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities in the Supply Chain and Logistics sector by offering Digital Supply Chain Solutions via a Consulting-led approach, SaaS-based frameworks, Bolt-on Solutions, Digital Engineering Services, etc. He/She will also work to maintain and grow existing client relationships to ensure continued business and customer satisfaction.
Visit https://www.dilx.co/ for more information.
What will you do?
The Sales hunter has the following key responsibilities:
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the sector related to supply chain and logistics
- Opening New Logos/Hunter
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting/demand creation, deal pursuit / management and deal/contract closure.
- Be the face of DiLX in the market and help position DiLX as a trusted technology service provider within the customer executives
- Understand the business problems /opportunities our clients / prospects are trying to address
- Leverage the Gateway Group’s ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and product lines to develop solutions that address the client’s business problems
- Build and manage relationships with new logos and Advisors
- Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers
- Pricing negotiations – support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Manage the relationship with the clients post contract closure to ensure that relationship remains on track.
- Hitting Sales Targets
- 15+ years of professional services sales experience including as a sales executive/professional.
- History of Selling software engineering services and SaaS products
- Track-record of successfully bringing new accounts particularly in European market, automotive business solutions and client management.
- Must be well networked and have dealt/interacted successfully with CXOs of leading organizations
- Business level fluency in English & German.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations.
- Ability to define specific problem statement.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- The job entails travel within the DACH region and some travel within EU.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Job Category||Sr. Business|