Sr Vice President-Strategic Alliances & Partnerships
- Creates and broadens Gateway Digital Strategic Alliances and Partnership Ecosystem- for EMEA and Global basis, with the likes of Microsoft, AWS, Google, Oracle, IBM, Salesforce, Adobe among others.
- Must be able to design and execute a GTM plan with the SA partners in the whole ecosystem.
- Design alongside CSDO the whole CoE (Centre of Excellence) for each of the major Global Partners within the Gateway Group, and run it like an independent SBU to be handed over to respective BU Heads in the next stage.
- Must have a passion for sales and technology
Requirement & Skills –
- Minimum 15yr Industry experience in IT/Digital/Consulting Industry.
- Min 10 yrs. of Alliances experience in the EMEA region
- Must have created and managed large alliances like MS/ AWS/ Google /IBM/ Oracle /HP among others globally or in EMEA region
- Must have carried revenue targets on the Alliances
- Preference from a person working in Big 5 Consulting background / Top Tier IT MNC on the Strategic Alliances side, not on the Sales side.
- A Sales and revenue-driven mindset
- A team player with a matrix grid working capability
- Self-starter with self-motivation to achieve and excel in your chosen area
- Preferably in and around London based.
|Job Category||Sr. Business|