Visualizers & Designers
5 + Years
The Gateway Corp
Mid Level Support
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other communication materials (both internal and external).
- Create these by software programs like Adobe’s Creative Suite — including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more — is the standard in the industry.
- Collaborate with clients/Geography Heads to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like.
- Creating both static visualizations and animations/CGI (computer-generated imagery).
- Working with industry-standard design tools and programs.
- Visualizing and building concepts in various graphic mediums.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- A minimum of Five years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment.
- Presenting and explaining visuals to colleagues and clients.
- Ensuring all ideas are represented as accurately and attractively as possible.
|Job Category||Mid Level Support|