Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively drive new business by engaging with leads and prospects
- Identifying prospects and contacting them via outreach campaigns (emails , social media and/or calls) to build the sales pipeline
- Leading introduction calls, delivering client materials, and explaining technical concepts in simple terms
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favorable outcomes
- Building and owning pipeline generation activities
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate inbound demand
- Managing pipeline through CRM
- Track-record of successfully bringing new accounts particularly in European market, automotive business solutions and client management.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Tech-savvy and commercially driven
- History of Selling software engineering services and SaaS products
- A good understanding of cloud/ML or other latest technology stack
- Proven ability to own and manage opportunity generation
- An ability to consistently exceed sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to engage and build rapport with decision makers and technical stakeholders
- Passion for sales
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accurate and detail-focused
- Keen to learn and make an impact
- Good to have European Market Experience
Gateway Group is looking to expand our Technology services and Solutions offerings in the USA. We are seeking a BDM- Sales / AVP / VP / Director to pursue new business opportunities in the USA.
The candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques. The role will be predominantly for New customer acquisition.
You will be responsible to own the end-to-end sales life cycle – from lead generation, follow-up, pipeline management, drafting proposals, solution selling, conducting demos, negotiating, and closing deals. During the process, you will be engaging with multiple stakeholders in our operations teams (Marketing, Presales, Delivery, RMG, HR, etc.) as well team in the USA and our customers/prospects.
To know more about us please visit https://www.thegatewaydigital.com/
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Researching, Planning, and Implementation of key market initiatives specific to the US Region.
- Achieve quarterly, and annual targets – new customer acquisition, and revenue recognition.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting, and other business development goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Keep the Sales CRM updated all the time – provide full visibility of sales pipeline/funnel management.
- Participate and promote our services and identity in trade and networking events.
- Establish and Build Key contacts (CXO level) with Business Leaders, and IT heads.
- Should be able to identify customer priorities, and pain areas and position the right Gateway offerings with Customers.
- End-to-end responsibility/ownership of deal spotting, qualification, shaping and winning.
- The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationships.
- Provide support to customers during the initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
SKILLS / BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling solutions, technology outsourcing & digital IT services across industries.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition targets.
- At least 5 Years of experience in selling the full spectrum of IT services / IT consulting / Future Engineering.
- Should have a strong solution sales background in – Digital engineering solutions.
- Must have a strong local contact base of Key decision-makers in the USA, and access to alumni, local associations, and industry associations within the region.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations.
- A problem solver,- by understanding the customer’s pain areas, should be able to articulate the problem and propose a solution.
- Should have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong Presentation and whiteboarding skills.
- Must have problem-solving skills.
- Highly number-driven with a “Can do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-learning environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex negotiations.
Join Our team – We are hiring !!
Looking for Sales Mercenaries with IT exposure!!
The key purpose of this role is to continually generate new sales for the business and make a direct contribution to the financial growth of the organization and self.
With GSecureLab’s portfolio of services getting to market in Europe, targeting new clients to Gateway as decided from time to time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands organization’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Enterprise Defense, you will have access to a highly experienced team of technical experts that can provide technical sales support.
- Will play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business
- Create comprehensive and compelling strategic proposals that challenge the status-quo and convince senior sales management with crystal clear added-value
- Lead the sales activities and targeting specific geography / client segment
- Develop prospect pipeline
- Conduct introductory sales calls
- Independently visit client site to present solutions and get approval
- Participate in contract discussions / negotiations
- Participate in trade shows / conferences, when necessary
- Generation of new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving
- Keep up to date with all the latest developments in cyber security.
- Work closely with the senior sales management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches
- Performs other duties as are necessary in the execution of the given duties and any other duties delegated by the Head of Sales, Director of Sales, and the Chief Sales Office.
• University or college undergraduate degree in Business/Marketing/Computers
• At least 5 years of experience in the field of consulting or professional services within the B2B market
• At least 5 years of experience in the Cyber Security Services/Solutions
• Extensive network / experience in the industry across Europe
Opportunities – On-site and/or off-shore:
Get exposure to Global Technology Sales in multiple geographies, formulate international sales strategies, undertake international travel, engage into client servicing, carryout key account management, conduct consultative selling
Qualification – Science/Engineering-Graduate/Post Graduate with MBA in Marketing/Sales/Finance/IT
Sales, Service Sales, Direct Sales, Cybersecurity understanding, market knowledge of Europe.