Connected cars, autonomous driving, personalized car assistant, vehicle tracking, biometric vehicle access, HUD, active health monitoring, 3D printing of parts and more to come? The automotive eco system is changing rapidly and information technology is a disruptive enabler in bringing this change at an accelerated pace to the marketplace.
Are you crazy about cars and information technology? Are you a blend of a talkative personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mind-set and approach? Then we have the right challenge for you @ Autofacets
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities. Develop and manage sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking and facilitating successful closures.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside the existing or traditional client base through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and other programs.
- Ongoing client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is maximized and customer delight is maintained on a long-term basis.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- At least a Bachelors (Engineering) or master’s degree.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- You are a hunter with passion for sales, revenue growth and new business opportunities.
- Exposure to C- Level contacts in the local market
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Sales-driven, analytical, creative and result-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.
A great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast-growing organization. There is opportunity for personal growth and an international career development. You will be part of our AutoFacets team; a tight-knit group of international colleagues with great atmosphere and good team spirit, all working together towards common objectives and goals. You will receive a competitive salary package with bonus potential.
Join Our team – We are hiring !!
Looking for Sales Mercenaries with IT exposure!!
The key purpose of this role is to continually generate new sales for the business and make a direct contribution to the financial growth of the organization and self.
With GSecureLab’s portfolio of services getting to market in Europe, targeting new clients to Gateway as decided from time to time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands organization’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Enterprise Defense, you will have access to a highly experienced team of technical experts that can provide technical sales support.
- Will play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business
- Create comprehensive and compelling strategic proposals that challenge the status-quo and convince senior sales management with crystal clear added-value
- Lead the sales activities and targeting specific geography / client segment
- Develop prospect pipeline
- Conduct introductory sales calls
- Independently visit client site to present solutions and get approval
- Participate in contract discussions / negotiations
- Participate in trade shows / conferences, when necessary
- Generation of new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving
- Keep up to date with all the latest developments in cyber security.
- Work closely with the senior sales management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches
- Performs other duties as are necessary in the execution of the given duties and any other duties delegated by the Head of Sales, Director of Sales, and the Chief Sales Office.
• University or college undergraduate degree in Business/Marketing/Computers
• At least 5 years of experience in the field of consulting or professional services within the B2B market
• At least 5 years of experience in the Cyber Security Services/Solutions
• Extensive network / experience in the industry across Europe
Opportunities – On-site and/or off-shore:
Get exposure to Global Technology Sales in multiple geographies, formulate international sales strategies, undertake international travel, engage into client servicing, carryout key account management, conduct consultative selling
Qualification – Science/Engineering-Graduate/Post Graduate with MBA in Marketing/Sales/Finance/IT
Sales, Service Sales, Direct Sales, Cybersecurity understanding, market knowledge of Europe.