Strong hands-on experience on the following:
- DotNet Framework 3.0, 4.5
- ASP.NET, MVC , Angular( 1 and above version) HTML5, jQuery, Kendo UI / Telerik controls …
- WCF, Restful API (Json/XML)
- Background processes/windows services
- Hands-on knowledge – Parallel processing, Multi-threaded design implementation
- Multi-tenant architecture implementation knowledge
- SQL Server – 2008, 2012
- Service-oriented architecture implementation knowledge (WebAPI / RestAPI methods)
- Usage of performance, Memory & SQL Profiler tools and optimization (application & database operations)
- Application code review and optimization ( manual as well as using built-in utilities e.g. Code Analysis )
- Hands on experience with release & branch management from Development environment to Production environment (preferably using TFS, VS 2012 / 2010)
- Experience with ALM practices using Microsoft TFS will be an added advantage
Connected cars, autonomous driving, personalized car assistant, vehicle tracking, biometric vehicle access, HUD, active health monitoring, 3D printing of parts and more to come? The automotive eco system is changing rapidly and information technology is a disruptive enabler in bringing this change at an accelerated pace to the marketplace.
Are you crazy about cars and information technology? Are you a blend of a talkative personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mind-set and approach? Then we have the right challenge for you @ Autofacets
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities. Develop and manage sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking and facilitating successful closures.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside the existing or traditional client base through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and other programs.
- Ongoing client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is maximized and customer delight is maintained on a long-term basis.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- At least a Bachelors (Engineering) or master’s degree.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- You are a hunter with passion for sales, revenue growth and new business opportunities.
- Exposure to C- Level contacts in the local market
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Sales-driven, analytical, creative and result-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.
A great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast-growing organization. There is opportunity for personal growth and an international career development. You will be part of our AutoFacets team; a tight-knit group of international colleagues with great atmosphere and good team spirit, all working together towards common objectives and goals. You will receive a competitive salary package with bonus potential.