Join Our team – We are hiring !!
Looking for Sales Mercenaries with IT exposure!!
The key purpose of this role is to continually generate new sales for the business and make a direct contribution to the financial growth of the organization and self.
With GSecureLab’s portfolio of services getting to market in Europe, targeting new clients to Gateway as decided from time to time.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands organization’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Enterprise Defense, you will have access to a highly experienced team of technical experts that can provide technical sales support.
- Will play a strategic role in building creative sales strategies that are focused on consumer satisfaction and revenue generation for the business
- Create comprehensive and compelling strategic proposals that challenge the status-quo and convince senior sales management with crystal clear added-value
- Lead the sales activities and targeting specific geography / client segment
- Develop prospect pipeline
- Conduct introductory sales calls
- Independently visit client site to present solutions and get approval
- Participate in contract discussions / negotiations
- Participate in trade shows / conferences, when necessary
- Generation of new database & mining existing database, market research, referrals driving
- Keep up to date with all the latest developments in cyber security.
- Work closely with the senior sales management in the creation of new sales strategies and approaches
- Performs other duties as are necessary in the execution of the given duties and any other duties delegated by the Head of Sales, Director of Sales, and the Chief Sales Office.
• University or college undergraduate degree in Business/Marketing/Computers
• At least 5 years of experience in the field of consulting or professional services within the B2B market
• At least 5 years of experience in the Cyber Security Services/Solutions
• Extensive network / experience in the industry across Europe
Opportunities – On-site and/or off-shore:
Get exposure to Global Technology Sales in multiple geographies, formulate international sales strategies, undertake international travel, engage into client servicing, carryout key account management, conduct consultative selling
Qualification – Science/Engineering-Graduate/Post Graduate with MBA in Marketing/Sales/Finance/IT
Sales, Service Sales, Direct Sales, Cybersecurity understanding, market knowledge of Europe.