Required Technical Skill Set : .NET
Proven experience as a .NET Developer
Strong understanding of object-oriented design, web application architecture and relational database design
Good experience using T-SQL with an ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
Understanding of Agile methodologies
Excellent troubleshooting skills
Our Marketing team is growing and we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketeer who is responsible for marketing initiatives of the organization which are aligned with the sales strategy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Define vision, marketplace & positioning for the brand
- Manage brand budget, allocation & utilization
- Closely work with Sales, Content & Creative teams to generate marketing qualified leads (MQLs)
- Planning & executing the media plans for the brands backed up with research & strategy for B2B (IT Industry)
- Implement strategy, guidelines, and processes to facilitate seamless and connected digital marketing across all digital touchpoints
- Develop in-depth analysis to design the marketing calendar plan for multiple brands
- Strategize paid/unpaid campaigns primarily for various social media/ digital channels like LinkedIn, Facebook & Google Ads
- Based on various Analytics available, analyze the performance of past campaigns and implement learning in ongoing/future campaigns
- 3+ Years Relevant experience of Digital marketing – (B2B IT Sector)
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills (e.g., communication, cross-functional collaboration)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing – Digital Marketing.
- Exposure in the International market
- Strategic and Analytical mindset
- Knowledge of SEO, SMM, SMO, Email Marketing, Organic & In-organic
We are looking for content writer with a passion for language. This is an exciting position within our growing marketing team.
Education and Skills:
- MBA (Marketing) OR Communications OR related fields.
- Proficiency in English Language Must be well Read
- Should be able to Write, Comprehend & Communicate well.
- Background in Technology or IT industry Experience is a Must (Min 2, 3 Yrs Max)
- Should be able to write content for business and brands
- Should be able to support the creative team to convert word to image.
- Sharp writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Proactive and a quick Learner.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing required.
- Must have a decent idea about Europe & Europeans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideate and contribute to content marketing strategy.
- Ability to write short & long messaging for multiple purposes.
- Carry out comprehensive market research to understand the context from business, target audience and technology perspective.
- Understand the digital landscape by region to understand market and accordingly frame all the content requirements.
- Develop smart communications by forming original content for social media, ad-copy, creative graphics for media.
- Identify and create stories to capture attention which will reflect our brand, expertise and right position in market.
- Write compelling & unique content for audiences by industry and persona as required from time to time.
- Create short scripts for videos and infographics. Support other content needs.
- Understand the content analytics to measure the content engagement and influence.