Job Title: Business Development Professionals – Sweden
Job Location : Stockholm, Sweden
Position Type :Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- With Gateway Corps portfolio of services got to market in Sweden, targeting Swedish HQ new clients to Gateway as decided from time to time.
- Business Development, Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities. Develop and manage sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking and facilitating successful closures
- Account Management as per new clients acquired, especially during initial period as a new client to Gateway and as long there is good growth potential (vs farming) and/or certain size that would require more of account management skills.
- Requirements :
- The candidate has a track record of making and closing ICT deals (hunter profile). Preferably services.
- Around 7-15 years of sales experience
- Incentive is a natural part of the job and also preferred by the candidate. Achievers in this category prefers incentive models.
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
Job Title: React.js Frontend developer
Roles and Responsiblities :
· Building client side of web development. Translate company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications.
· A good eye for UI and UX design.
· Strong product mindset and empathy to business operation, ready to mingle with a cross functional team and make huge impact
· Skillful in testing with tools such as Jest, Supertest, etc.
· Good experience with CI/CD tools like Puppeteer, GitHub, Jira, Confluence.
· Should have worked in Agile Scrum environment
Education : B.Tech in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
Skills Required :
· Curiosity to explore new ideas and passion to make them happen.
· Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for large-scale distributed software systems.
Title: SharePoint Online Administrator
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint On-Premise, SharePoint personal sites, SharePoint Database usage, SharePoint Architecture, SharePoint Resource management, permissions Management.
- 5+ years’ experience as SharePoint Administrator in an organization with a highly utilized and complex SharePoint environment.
- Demonstrated experience in migrating, designing and configuring SharePoint Online sites and services.
- Respond to Incidents related to SharePoint, and support internal users to resolve issues.
- Recommend and Execute SharePoint improvements, enhancements, and new sites.
- Understanding of developing sites using Sharepoint so that basic modifications and maintenance can be carried out
- Able to work independently with limited supervision
- Attention to detail; works tasks to completion, taking full ownership of the outcome
Nice to Have (one or more of the below is nice to have, but not mandatory):
- Other Microsoft SaaS Solutions Management(O365, Dynamics, DevOps)
- Infrastructure Maintenance – VMWare, SAN, Networking Hardware, Patch Management, Change Management
- Azure infrastructure architecting, configuration, and maintenance
- Strong Information Security fundamentals
- Good understanding of redundant network architecture and high-availability configurations
- Database management (both SQL on prem, and Azure implementations)
- Strong Documentation Skills
- Familiarity with Atlassian Jira Cloud
- SAN Management (Dell Equallogic, Drobo, DataDomain)
- Experience with service monitoring and messaging tools like Nagios, N-Able, PRTG, etc.
- Cisco Networking Experience or Certifications
- Intune Device Management and Windows Autopilot Enrollment
- AWS Experience