Connected cars, autonomous driving, personalized car assistant, vehicle tracking, biometric vehicle access, HUD, active health monitoring, 3D printing of parts and more to come? The automotive eco system is changing rapidly and information technology is a disruptive enabler in bringing this change at an accelerated pace to the marketplace.
Are you crazy about cars and information technology? Are you a blend of a talkative personality with good listening skills, a creative and consultative mind-set and approach? Then we have the right challenge for you @ Autofacets
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a strong pipeline of new sales opportunities. Develop and manage sales funnel by proactively identifying, tracking and facilitating successful closures.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Proactively hunt new business opportunities outside the existing or traditional client base through market and account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and other programs.
- Ongoing client relationship management to ensure the potential value of the customer is maximized and customer delight is maintained on a long-term basis.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Monitor and report on all sales activities and pipelines.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- At least a Bachelors (Engineering) or master’s degree.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- You are a hunter with passion for sales, revenue growth and new business opportunities.
- Exposure to C- Level contacts in the local market
- Self-motivated team player and an excellent networker.
- Sales-driven, analytical, creative and result-oriented.
- Ability to thrive in an intensely competitive and dynamic market.
A great working environment in a dynamic, international and fast-growing organization. There is opportunity for personal growth and an international career development. You will be part of our AutoFacets team; a tight-knit group of international colleagues with great atmosphere and good team spirit, all working together towards common objectives and goals. You will receive a competitive salary package with bonus potential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively drive new business by engaging with leads and prospects
- Identifying prospects and contacting them via outreach campaigns (emails , social media and/or calls) to build the sales pipeline
- Leading introduction calls, delivering client materials, and explaining technical concepts in simple terms
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favorable outcomes
- Building and owning pipeline generation activities
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate inbound demand
- Managing pipeline through CRM
- Track-record of successfully bringing new accounts particularly in European market, automotive business solutions and client management.
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Tech-savvy and commercially driven
- History of Selling software engineering services and SaaS products
- A good understanding of cloud/ML or other latest technology stack
- Proven ability to own and manage opportunity generation
- An ability to consistently exceed sales targets
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to engage and build rapport with decision makers and technical stakeholders
- Passion for sales
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Accurate and detail-focused
- Keen to learn and make an impact
- Good to have European Market Experience
The key purpose of this role is to generate new sales leads and nurture them and create opportunities for the business and make a direct contribution to the financial growth of the organization and self.
Qualification: Engineering-Graduate/Postgraduate with MBA in Marketing/Sales/Finance/IT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively drive new business by engaging with leads and prospects.
- Identifying prospects and contacting them via outreach campaigns (emails, social media and/or calls) to build the sales pipeline.
- Leading introduction calls, delivering client materials, and explaining technical concepts in simple terms.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favorable outcomes.
- Building and owning pipeline generation activities.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate inbound demand.
- Managing pipeline through CRM.
- Opening New Logos/Hunter.
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting/demand creation, deal pursuit / management and deal/contract closure.
- Be the face of Gateway Digital in the market and help position Gateway Digital as a trusted technology service provider within the customer executives.
- Understand the business problems /opportunities our clients / prospects are trying to address.
- Leverage the Gateway Group’s ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and product lines to develop solutions that address the client’s business problems.
- Build and manage relationships with new logos and Advisors.
- Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers.
- Pricing negotiations – support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Manage the relationship with the clients post contract closure to ensure that relationship remains on track.
- Hitting Sales Targets.