We are seeking a highly skilled application developer with expertise in developing micro-services on AWS using NodeJS, Lambda, Step Functions, and DynamoDB. The successful candidate will have experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying scalable micro-services applications on AWS.
– Design, develop, test, and deploy scalable micro-service applications in AWS.
– Develop and maintain AWS serverless applications using –
– Must have – NodeJS (Typescript, ExpressJS or NestJS, Dynamoose, Jest, Webpack), AWS Lambda, Step Functions, DynamoDB, Micro-service event driven architecture preferably using Apache Kafka or any other event bus.
– Good to have – Experience in Python, Any relational database like Postgres or Mysql, knowledge of AWS services like – Cloudformation, CDK, SAM, CloudWatch, Secrets Manager, KMS, experience in containerization service Docker/Docker-compose etc.
– Develop APIs using REST API design patterns.
– Ability to troubleshoot, debug and apply out of box solutions to come out of any technical road block.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, design solutions, and deliver high-quality software products.
– Implement and maintain continuous integration and delivery processes.
– Troubleshoot and debug issues in production and non-production environments.
– Create technical documentation and ensure that all documentation is up-to-date.
– Strong proficiency in NodeJS and experience with AWS Lambda and DynamoDB.
– Experience with serverless application development and deployment.
– Strong understanding of AWS services and architecture.
– Experience of working in Agile environment.
– Good communication skill with ability to understand and discuss the functional and technical solutions.
– Proficient in writing clean and maintainable code.
– Experience in implementing and maintaining continuous integration and delivery processes.
– AWS Certified Developer Associate or Professional certification.
– Experience with other AWS services, such as API Gateway, S3, and Step Functions.
– Experience with containerization technologies, such as Docker.