5 + Years
The Gateway Corp
Mid Level Support
Digital campaign management, brand positioning, content marketing
- Design and oversee all aspects of Public Relations, Brand development, email Campaigns, Events, Corporate communication, create and run advertising/ branding campaigns.
- Develop and monitor promotional budgets.
- Handling multiple brands ( of Nordic and Benelux Region).
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing initiatives.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies for branding strategies.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with Global team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital project.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- Exposure in IT.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Brand Marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website management.
- Solid understanding of ATL, BTL, Organic/ Inorganic promotional activities, PR, Corporate communications.
- Highly creative with excellent story telling abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in marketing/ Brand promotion.
|Job Category||Mid Level Support|