- Digital campaign management, brand positioning, content marketing
- Design and oversee all aspects of Public Relations, Brand development, email Campaigns, Events, Corporate communication, create and run advertising/ branding campaigns.
- Develop and monitor promotional budgets.
- Handling multiple brands ( of Nordic and Benelux Region).
- Plan and manage social media platforms.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing initiatives.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies for branding strategies.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with Global team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital project.
- Master’s degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Exposure in IT industry
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Brand Marketing or advertising position
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website management
- Solid understanding of ATL, BTL, Organic/ Inorganic promotional activities, PR, Corporate communications
- Highly creative with excellent story telling abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in marketing/ Brand promotion
|Job Category||Non Technical|