- Extensive experience with below skills from Episerver Content Management System 11 product.
- Multisite development and deployment. Global and local blocks developments.
o Content workflow
o Extensive experience with HTML5, SCSS, Webpack to manage multisite setup. Able to manage components and visual elements for individual site as well as generic elements for all sites
o Security and permission management for multisite and content setup
o Timely updates for packages and libraries
- Hands-on in .Net technologies, ASP.NET MVC 5, .Net Core Web API
- Good to have basic SQL Database knowledge
- Familiar with general headless CMS concept and EPI headless
- Episerver DXP
o Understanding of Azure and DXP platform
o Manage multiple environments and hosting
o Multitenant (multisite) deployments
o DevOps (CI/CD pipelines) to manage deployments on DXP
o Disaster recovery / Restore knowledge
- Experience working with Jira & GitHub
- Experience working with Agile Scrum methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Team and client leading experience
Job Type: Digital Transformation
The key purpose of this role is to generate new sales leads and nurture them and create opportunities for the business and make a direct contribution to the financial growth of the organization and self.
Qualification: Engineering-Graduate/Postgraduate with MBA in Marketing/Sales/Finance/IT
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Pro-actively drive new business by engaging with leads and prospects.
- Identifying prospects and contacting them via outreach campaigns (emails, social media and/or calls) to build the sales pipeline.
- Leading introduction calls, delivering client materials, and explaining technical concepts in simple terms.
- Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favorable outcomes.
- Building and owning pipeline generation activities.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to generate inbound demand.
- Managing pipeline through CRM.
- Opening New Logos/Hunter.
- Manage the end-to-end sales cycle from prospecting/demand creation, deal pursuit / management and deal/contract closure.
- Be the face of Gateway Digital in the market and help position Gateway Digital as a trusted technology service provider within the customer executives.
- Understand the business problems /opportunities our clients / prospects are trying to address.
- Leverage the Gateway Group’s ecosystem of capabilities across technology practices, industry verticals and product lines to develop solutions that address the client’s business problems.
- Build and manage relationships with new logos and Advisors.
- Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers.
- Pricing negotiations – support deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiate prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Manage the relationship with the clients post contract closure to ensure that relationship remains on track.
- Hitting Sales Targets.
Sales Head – North America
Gateway Group is looking to expand our Technology services and Solutions offerings in the USA. We are seeking a BDM- Sales / AVP / VP / Director to pursue new business opportunities in the USA.
The candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques. The role will be predominantly for New customer acquisition.
You will be responsible to own the end-to-end sales life cycle – from lead generation, follow-up, pipeline management, drafting proposals, solution selling, conducting demos, negotiating, and closing deals. During the process, you will be engaging with multiple stakeholders in our operations teams (Marketing, Presales, Delivery, RMG, HR, etc.) as well team in the USA and our customers/prospects.
To know more about us please visit https://www.thegatewaydigital.com/
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Researching, Planning, and Implementation of key market initiatives specific to the US Region.
- Achieve quarterly, and annual targets – new customer acquisition, and revenue recognition.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting, and other business development goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Keep the Sales CRM updated all the time – provide full visibility of sales pipeline/funnel management.
- Participate and promote our services and identity in trade and networking events.
- Establish and Build Key contacts (CXO level) with Business Leaders, and IT heads.
- Should be able to identify customer priorities, and pain areas and position the right Gateway offerings with Customers.
- End-to-end responsibility/ownership of deal spotting, qualification, shaping and winning.
- The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationships.
- Provide support to customers during the initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
SKILLS / BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling solutions, technology outsourcing & digital IT services across industries.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition targets.
- At least 5 Years of experience in selling the full spectrum of IT services / IT consulting / Future Engineering.
- Should have a strong solution sales background in – Digital engineering solutions.
- Must have a strong local contact base of Key decision-makers in the USA, and access to alumni, local associations, and industry associations within the region.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations.
- A problem solver,- by understanding the customer’s pain areas, should be able to articulate the problem and propose a solution.
- Should have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong Presentation and whiteboarding skills.
- Must have problem-solving skills.
- Highly number-driven with a “Can do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-learning environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex negotiations.