We are looking for content writer with a passion for language. This is an exciting position within our growing marketing team.
Education and Skills:
- MBA (Marketing) OR Communications OR related fields.
- Proficiency in English Language Must be well Read
- Should be able to Write, Comprehend & Communicate well.
- Background in Technology or IT industry Experience is a Must (Min 2, 3 Yrs Max)
- Should be able to write content for business and brands
- Should be able to support the creative team to convert word to image.
- Sharp writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
- Proactive and a quick Learner.
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing required.
- Must have a decent idea about Europe & Europeans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideate and contribute to content marketing strategy.
- Ability to write short & long messaging for multiple purposes.
- Carry out comprehensive market research to understand the context from business, target audience and technology perspective.
- Understand the digital landscape by region to understand market and accordingly frame all the content requirements.
- Develop smart communications by forming original content for social media, ad-copy, creative graphics for media.
- Identify and create stories to capture attention which will reflect our brand, expertise and right position in market.
- Write compelling & unique content for audiences by industry and persona as required from time to time.
- Create short scripts for videos and infographics. Support other content needs.
- Understand the content analytics to measure the content engagement and influence.
Gateway Group is looking to expand our Technology services and Solutions offerings in the USA. We are seeking a BDM- Sales / AVP / VP / Director to pursue new business opportunities in the USA.
The candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit, relevant industry experience, and demonstrated selling attributes/techniques. The role will be predominantly for New customer acquisition.
You will be responsible to own the end-to-end sales life cycle – from lead generation, follow-up, pipeline management, drafting proposals, solution selling, conducting demos, negotiating, and closing deals. During the process, you will be engaging with multiple stakeholders in our operations teams (Marketing, Presales, Delivery, RMG, HR, etc.) as well team in the USA and our customers/prospects.
To know more about us please visit https://www.thegatewaydigital.com/
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Researching, Planning, and Implementation of key market initiatives specific to the US Region.
- Achieve quarterly, and annual targets – new customer acquisition, and revenue recognition.
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting, and other business development goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Keep the Sales CRM updated all the time – provide full visibility of sales pipeline/funnel management.
- Participate and promote our services and identity in trade and networking events.
- Establish and Build Key contacts (CXO level) with Business Leaders, and IT heads.
- Should be able to identify customer priorities, and pain areas and position the right Gateway offerings with Customers.
- End-to-end responsibility/ownership of deal spotting, qualification, shaping and winning.
- The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationships.
- Provide support to customers during the initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
SKILLS / BACKGROUND REQUIRED:
- Strong hunter profile with a proven track record of success in selling solutions, technology outsourcing & digital IT services across industries.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition targets.
- At least 5 Years of experience in selling the full spectrum of IT services / IT consulting / Future Engineering.
- Should have a strong solution sales background in – Digital engineering solutions.
- Must have a strong local contact base of Key decision-makers in the USA, and access to alumni, local associations, and industry associations within the region.
- Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations.
- A problem solver,- by understanding the customer’s pain areas, should be able to articulate the problem and propose a solution.
- Should have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong Presentation and whiteboarding skills.
- Must have problem-solving skills.
- Highly number-driven with a “Can do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-learning environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex negotiations.